Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Life Is...

basically house showings and music lessons. I really feel like that is all I'm doing and trying to fit in a little time with Jack. It has been so crazy. Last week, I agreed to a showing an hour from the time the receptionist at the office called to arrange the showing. It was so stressful! I asked yesterday, and we have now passed 30 showings. We had one yesterday, have one today and one Friday morning at 8:30. I won't at all be surprised if there are a few more in between now and Friday. I'm thankful for them, but it's exhausting and stressful. I don't feel very well today and I know it's due to lack of sleep and such a busy schedule. I am just so ready for our house to sell, so we can be settled and not feel like we are in such limbo all the time! I guess we are just paying for our mistake in buying this house. All other home buyers are a lot smarter than we were, and realize that this house would be a poor choice I guess.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

ugh....i'm so sorry sara.
not fun.
it's got to happen SOON, right?!?
thinking about you....