Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Longest Week

This last week has felt SOOOO long. We sold our house and then began the process of deciding what to do. My dad and stepmom came last Friday and looked at houses with us. Craig and I have prayed and prayed and prayed. We decided on a direction to move. We made our offer. The seller wasn't willing to come down much. Then we doubted our decision and struggled some more. I looked at more houses. There just wasn't anything else we liked or felt God was telling us to move towards. We counter-offered. The seller countered again a little lower than his first counter. As of this morning, we agreed on his last counter and he threw in the new washer and dryer with the house. We are excited but a little hesitant to talk about it much. Something could still happen with inspections or the buyers of our house. We pray that things continue to move forward smoothly. I really do want to jump up and down and scream today!!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

sara that is GREAT news!!!!! so so happy for you guys! it's about time!!

Linda said...

I understand your hesitancy to talk about it. Holding my breath that it will all work out for you and your next house is everything you want & more! I'm still waiting for a buyer for our house, too. I'm so impatient!