Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summertime!





A couple weekends ago, when it was warm all weekend, we filled Jack's pool. He LOVED it! We were outside for a couple hours and he still cried when it was time to go in the house. Our summer will be busy but fun! Even though our house is "sold," it's not a done deal until closings. Craig keeps reminding me that something could happen with the buyers between now and then. We're praying it doesn't. We have made an offer on a house and are waiting to hear from our realtor. I'm trying to enjoy the whole process now, and not wish away my summer. I'm ready to be settled and moving on to things that I've been wanting to do like, sewing, new ideas for my piano/flute students, potty training, moving Jack to a "big boy" bed, etc. Craig has a lot of things he would like to be doing too. We're getting closer!

No comments: