Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not Really Any News

We still don't know anything about the inspection of our current house. The guy that did the inspection has been back two times to set up a different radon test kit, because they haven't been working right. Our realtor said we might hear something Monday. I just hate all the waiting. We had the house we are buying inspected and that went fine. We might be looking at new furnaces though. Ugh! The list of things requiring large sums of money, just keeps growing. I bought some used furniture at a sale. We are heading out this morning to go get it. I need some things as the house we are buying has quite a bit more room. I will be able to have a room for music lessons, and need a place for waiting parents and siblings to sit. I'm also looking for a dresser for Jack. I bought the furniture after Craig's mom sent me an email with pictures. We'll see what it looks like!

No comments: