Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monotonous

I know my posts are all about our house and the process of selling/buying. Sorry, if I'm extremely boring. It's just where we are right now. We finally heard yesterday, our current home doesn't have radon and the inspection went fine. Our realtor will get a copy of the report tomorrow. Now we are just waiting to hear about closing dates. It was depending on the buyers of our home getting their financing. They are pre-approved but getting an FHA loan. I've heard that can take a little longer.

This weekend I'm playing for a wedding. I practiced with the vocalist yesterday. I'm still giving a few piano/flute lessons this summer. Jack and I are going to try to go the library and the Y this morning. I have felt so unorganized. On my crazy days, it seems to be trips to the Y that get cut. I know that should be the last thing I cut. I've been struggling to stay motivated or find time lately. If anyone is looking for a walking partner (early morning or after kids' bedtimes - let me know.) So glad the sun is shining this morning!

No comments: