Monday, November 30, 2009

Morning Funny

I got a new phone yesterday. I have needed one for quite a while. It just so happened that this weekend U.S. Cellular had phones for free with a rebate. I waited until yesterday afternoon hoping there wouldn't be much of a wait. There still was. The place was packed. Anyway, my new phone does a lot more than my old phone did. Jack LOVES anything with buttons. He wanted it this morning. I explained that he couldn't play with it. He said, "but I just want to listen to music." I don't know how he even knew that it plays music. I told him, "there isn't any music on it yet. I don't know how to put it on." He said so matter-of-factly, "You need to download some...that's the problem!" How did he know that? We're constantly amazed at things he knows and says.

No comments: