Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh My!

I can't believe it has been almost a whole month since I posted. I think I'll do some catching up today. I have a lot of pictures. Here is the problem; neither Craig nor I, are technologically smart. There is some sort of glitch in our computer that is making it extremely slow. We do know that we need to add some more memory. When I download pictures and try to edit them, it is taking almost 10 minutes per picture. I don't have the time. I will go ahead and post some today. Just ignore the red eye. We'll get it figured out. I also moved our computer upstairs to the main floor. It was in a basement room that is Craig's office/craft room/catch-all room at the moment. I run down to switch loads of laundry but didn't very often stay to be on the computer. I found a great computer armoire on Craig's list. I'm going to paint it and the computer will be in the music room. I hope to become a regular blogger once again. On with the long past due posts!

No comments: