Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Fun


Grandpa and Grandma came yesterday and brought a trailer-full for us. Grandpa picked up a swing set at a garage sale for Jack. The weather was great yesterday and today for playing outside. He loves it!

A couple weeks ago I found a computer armoire on Craig's list. It was too big for Craig's pickup. It would have hung out a little bit and we weren't crazy about hauling it home on the interstate that way. It was in Des Moines. We met my dad and step-mom there. My dad has a trailer so, he took it home and brought it with the swing set yesterday.

I've been watching Craig's list for a coffee table for my music room. I had looked at one downtown at a furniture store going out of business. They really tried to convince me that it was a "steal of a deal," at a very low $300. I found one on Craig's list that is almost identical for $30. It was located right off the interstate in Des Moines on my dad and step-mom's way here. I talked to the seller just before they were to have a truck come haul it away to charity. I was thrilled and it arrived here yesterday with the armoire and swing set. Oh what fun! I love Craig's list! :) Hmmmm...what else can I find in the Des Moines area so we can see Grandpa and Grandma more often?

No comments: