Saturday, December 09, 2006

Growth Spurt

I think Jack has had a growth spurt lately. He had seemed so little to me and all of a sudden, his cheeks are full and I noticed he is definitely heavier. I also noticed yesterday that some of his 0-3 month clothes are short and getting smaller. I decided to try an outfit last night that was 3-6 months and to my surprise really wasn't big on him at all. It's fun and a little sad at the same time. I really like a lot of his 0-3 month clothes and we had so many that he has only worn some once. He's also not my tiny baby anymore. It is fun to get out new clothes though. I have been sorting and packing tonight to organize his clothes.

I had all these grand plans to get A LOT done today and Craig ended up having to work which was a bummer for him and me. I have been flying around since he got home to get some things accomplished and didn't have near enough time. I know he has things he wants to do too. The swing occupies Jack for a few minutes and then one of us takes turns holding him. I keep reminding myself to treasure this time!

No comments: