Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Real Horse!




Jack met his first real horses face to face yesterday. My Sunday morning small group (I say my, because Craig is in Kid Zone while I go to this group,)had a get-together. The host and hostess had promised a fun surprise. After we had been there a little while, a couple Percheron (sp?) horses wearing slay bells, came into the driveway pulling a hay rack. It was fifty degrees outside, so we had Jack bundled up to go for a ride. It turned out to be windier than we thought. It was too cold for Jack. I ended up staying inside with him, while daddy enjoyed the outing. Before they left, Jack did get up right close under the horses' noses. He made some funny faces when he felt the warm breath of the horse on his face. Uncle Marc and Aunt Nikki will be so proud! (My brother and his wife have horses.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks adorable all bundled up!

Jacque