Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Great Friends and Great Memories

This is my good friend Heidi and her 6 month old Alexis. Our parents go to the same church but we have to drive to our 10-year college reunion to see each other. :) Heidi and her husband, Aaron live in Kansas City. Heidi has been to visit Craig and I a couple times in the past year as she worked for a large insurance company and had clients in Muscatine. She now stays at home too.
This was one of my roommates, Michelle. She lives in Columbus and is an elementary school counsleor.
This is my good friend, Kim and her husband, Nathan. They have three kids, 4, 3, and 2 with another on the way in January. We were music majors together and traveled on a music team together. We have lots of great stories from riding in a van with nine other people all over the U.S. for two years.
These are my friends Darrin and Kathy catching up with each other. They traveled with Kim and I on the music team also. Kathy and her husband were brave to travel to our reunion with a 3-week old!
We are all truly Friends for Life!

No comments: