Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Running around today, not sure where to start or what to do next. I don't handle stress very well. Jack hasn't been himself the last couple days and we think it may be due to starting to give him whole milk so we are backing of it until we are back home after our trip. I'm doing laundry, packing, doing dishes, trying to decide what to wear for a couple days with friends I haven't seen for a very long time, trying to decide how to fix my hair ( I know, very important details), trying to get Craig organized (scheduling hair cut and figuring out what he will wear, he is tired of me reminding him to please take his teeth.) I keep making list after list. I probably won't blog while we are gone but should have some pictures when we are back.

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

You may already be doing this, but in case you aren't, here's a tip that we did with Tate:

about 3 weeks ago we started switching to whole milk by doing 2 oz milk to 6 oz formula in his bottle and just mixed it together. We did that for a week, then we did 4 oz milk to 4 oz formula in his bottle for a week, then we did 6 oz milk to 2 oz formula for a week and now we're completely on milk and he never noticed we changed and hasn't acted any differently to it. We continued to heat the bottles too and now that he's on whole milk, we're gradually heating them less and less so that he gets used to cold milk. That worked great for us!

Sara said...

Thanks! I will try that when we get back.