Monday, October 01, 2007

Slower Please!

I keep waiting for a slower, more realxed week. It isn't happening! This week looks like it will be just as hectic as the last couple. Today I have lessons, a missionary friend of Craig's from Guatemala is coming over for supper and I have musical practice from 7-9 tonight. Tomorrow is more of the same with lessons, another friend for dinner, and musical practice from 7-9. Wednesday, more lessons and trying to run errands and pack for our trip to Cedarville, Ohio. I am so excited!!! We are going to my 10-year college reunion. I loved college!!! I will get to see many friends. It will be at least a 7-hour drive, so we are trying to come up with many ideas to entertain Jack while traveling and hoping he will sleep a lot! I am counting the days! Now on to my list for today.

No comments: