Thursday, September 20, 2007

Annoying




I can be very annoying. If you were to talk to Craig, and he were being totally honest, I think he would tell you that these are the top two things I do too often, that totally annoy him (there are many others). I always want a different hairstyle. When I get the guts to do something different, I never like it. I come home and complain about it. This time, I just got bangs. I just wanted a small change, but have still been complaining a little bit.


I complain way too much about the house and its lack of cleanliness. I am really working on this one. Today the living room is probably the cleanest it's been since before Jack was born. I just want to stay in there all day. I dread cleaning, but once it's clean, I love it! Today, is the kitchen, the office, and the bathroom, as well as baking the cake. Would it be terrible to put porta-potties on the lawn for the birthday party?

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Okay, in my honest and professional (I used to be a cosmetologist) opinion...LOVE the bangs! :)

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too!! :- ) Very stylish, great do!!