Thursday, September 13, 2007

Did You Say 40?!!



Yes, Craig turned 40 yesterday! He doesn't like to make a big deal out of birthdays. I do! I wanted to have a party and he said absolutely not. I did make him a carrot cake which is his all time favorite. It also gave me a good chance to practice decorating a cake which I have not done before. It didn't turn out so great, so I am glad I practiced. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with Jack's. I asked Craig what he wanted for supper and he requested chicken salad from Fareway. He said that a couple guys at work this morning wanted to know what he had for dinner for his 40th birthday and he told them. I asked, "Did you tell them that's what you really wanted so they don't think your wife blew off your birthday?" He said he did tell them and they had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had no idea it was his birthday!!! we could have totally had a party! :) happy birthday, craig!!

brenda mohr said...

I know it's a day late, Craig, but I want to wish you a happy birthday. I hope it was great!