Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tip Tuesday


My friend Jody started Tip Tuesday again last week (our friends share our tips with each other). I was having trouble posting pictures last week so I saved this. This slicer/chopper is great!!! It cuts things to the perfect size and so quickly. It is great for making soup or salads. We really like potatoes baked in the oven with a little olive oil and Lipton onion soup mix. This cuts the potatoes in no time! This one I actually borrowed from my grandma but I have seen them for sale at Wal-Mart. I think she ordered her's from Country Woman magazine. I like it better than the Pampered Chef food chopper.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

oooo...I hate cutting onions! I bet that would save me a few tears when cutting them. I may have to make a trip to Wal-Mart to pick one up! :)