Saturday, September 09, 2006

Calling for Reinforcements!

Well, as of today, Craig has officially thrown in the towel on the closet. The structural part of it has been done for a couple weeks, and I have actually already filled it. It was the trimming part that was left and has completely frustrated him. Since our house is so old, the floors upstairs are not level at all which makes the job very difficult. He tried to finish it today and has decided to call it quits and look for some help. Craig says that suits him fine. When I came home from church tonight, I thought he may have had a stroke or was lying in a coma due to the lack of movement on the couch. I was relieved when I saw a small bit of movement as he picked up the remote to change the channel from football to the race. He has worked very hard and gotten most of the project done by himself which is much more than I could have ever done. I can now get the room ready for the baby for which I am very thankful. He dun good!

1 comment:

brenda mohr said...

Nothing wrong with getting a little help. Good job on the room so far.