Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Weird

It is weird that today I have a baby in my body and tomorrow morning at 7:30 he will come out. I had my last doctor's appointment and non-stress test today before delivery. My doctor was in a really good mood. I asked her about listening to music during the C-section. She said they usually don't just because nobody has asked before. She thought it was a great idea. She asked what kind I wanted to listen to and I told her that worship music would be a real comfort to me and help me relax. She said that would be great and she would enjoy it too.

She did say that there is still a chance that the baby will be premature. She said that this is definitely better than the alternative (losing the baby if we had waited too long.) We of course agree, but are praying that he is normal and healthy so that he can be in my room and not need extra care. Here ends my last blog as just the wife of Craig. The next blog I will be the wife of Craig AND mommy to Jack Emmett Butler!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are in our thoughts, and prayers. I am excited and anxious for you both. Can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. I will be thinking of you a lot!!!

Cassie said...

thinking of you and praying for you! I still like Elvis....

Kelly Gubser said...

You are going to be awesome parents. We are excited for you as we remember back just a few weeks to our own experience. We will be praying for you big time!

Cassie said...

it's 9:04. i am thinking that jack may already be here!! so exciting!! i've been praying this morning....