Saturday, September 23, 2006

Plan C, D, E....I Think We've Lost Track

Yesterday I went to the hospital so they could monitor the baby for a while to make sure everything was still ok after the amnio. They also gave me another steroid shot. The day and time is now officially set for Wednesday morning, September 27, at 7:30 am! I think this is for certain. No more changes unless there is a big surprise in the next few days. We are just praying that his lungs are developed enough by Wednesday with the help of these steroid shots that he won't need any extra help when he is born.

It feels so good to finally, officially be a STAY AT HOME MOM!!! It is such a good feeling. I love being home and have only been off work for two days. I know my days will soon change and am looking forward to it!

No comments: