Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Haven't Lost My Camera...REALLY!

I know I haven't taken many pictures of Jack lately. I just don't think about it. I will make an effort tomorrow. His newest thing is walking outside. I tried it a few weeks ago and he was scared of it. We tried again this last Sunday night. Our Guatemala team gave a presentation of our trip. When we were leaving the church, Craig put Jack down outside and held his hand and he walked all the way to the car. His face was beaming!!! He knew he was doing something big and new. It was so cute! Yesterday it was so nice outside, I took him out and we just walked up and down the sidewalk for about 45 minutes. He loved it. Today, he didn't want to hold my hand. That sure didn't take long! He wants to take off now. Summer will be so fun!

I see that I have been tagged :) I will get to it tomorrow. I need to finish my Bible study lesson for tomorrow morning. Thanks taggers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH GOOD-I was beginning to think that I was being ignored! :) Bible study-oops, that reminds me......I have one due tomorrow 2!! dg

Andrea Schmidt said...

Okay...I'm too late I guess...but tag, you're it (again!)