Friday, March 28, 2008

Our week

Jack and I have been very busy this week, so today we are staying at home! Monday we ran errands in town, mostly to get groceries. This always seems to take a lot longer than I anticipated. Tuesday, we ran to Iowa City to drop off my flute. It is supposed to be checked, cleaned and maintained once a year. I hadn't had it done since 2000 or 2001. It's kind of expensive so we had put it off. Instead of waiting around with Jack all day, we came home and went back to get my flute Wednesday. Yesterday was Bible study for me and playtime with great grandma for Jack. We usually have lunch there with Grandma after my Bible study. Jack seems to have caught cold in the nursery last Sunday and shared it with me so we are both feeling kind of under the weather. I'm hoping to get some cleaning/organizing and baking done today. I have to take advantage of days with no lessons. I have 3 more students starting next week. We are so thankful for the extra income, but it does make days very full!!!

No comments: