Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Tag Anwsers...Finally

I've really been trying to think of 10 creative, funny things most of you wouldn't know about me and I am stumped. (These are boring.)


HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY...
ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF.
AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG.
YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
HAVE FUN...

1. I love Diet Coke and Diet Mountain Dew. I prefer fountain pop, but will drink it from a bottle or can if it is really cold.

2. I hate changing poopy diapers, so it is funny that God gave us a little boy that poops A LOT!!! He usually has 3-6 poopy diapers a day.

3. When I first went to college, e-mail was still fairly new (for me anyway.) There was a guy at the same college I went to in Ohio, from Iowa that I knew from church camp. I had a crush on him so I decided to send him an email the first week of school. I signed the email "anonymous." I was too stupid to realize that my name appeared at the top of the email automatically. How embarrassing!!!

4. Craig and I met at church. I was not attracted to him at first and really wished he would go away and leave me alone. He wouldn't give up. As I spent more time with him, and saw his heart, he became very attractive. :)

5. I made my high school letter coat for a sewing contest where you had to use wool. I won in Iowa and got to go to Las Angeles, CA, to participate in the national contest, where I placed 4th. I then entered the same outfit in another contest through 4-H and got to go to Nationals in Chicago.

6. In first grade I had a pair of blue nickers that I wore a lot. A boy in my class would always say to me, "oh, you're wearing your "niggers" today. I didn't know the difference or what he was really saying. One day at recess, I was chasing him saying, "Scott, Scott, I'm wearing my niggers!" The teacher on recess duty was apalled and yelled at me and I lost the rest of my recess.

7. I am a Little House On The Prairie junkie. I love to watch the reruns. I told Craig just the other day that I could have lived then. He disagreed with me.

8. I hate to call people on the phone. I will put it off until I absolutely have to call. It doesn't matter if it's a friend or a stranger.

9. I am definitely a "girly girl." I love clothes, jewelry, shoes, purses, decorating, cooking, baking, etc. I can also get dirty and love adventure. (I have to, living with Craig.)

10. I love 80's music. That is the majority of what is on my MP3 player.

I don't think there is anybody left to be tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love #6, and the email deal -very good stuff! :) Tks Sara!! dg

Unknown said...

Those are great! I am exactly the same way with the phone...