Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A 2026 World Champion Bull Rider

Is what Craig thinks I am carrying now that we know it is a boy!!! Craig is sure that since one arm was over his head and one in front of him during the ultrasound, that he was practicing proper bull riding technique. Of course the ultrasound technician would not say that she was 100% sure that it is a boy but she was pretty sure. I was very surprised. I had a feeling that it might be a girl. We are excited to know. Craig asked me when I called him to tell him, if I was disappointed and now planned to leave the baby on the steps of a monastery, to which I replied, "What!??" Everything looked good. His head is down and he weighs 3lbs 10oz right now. We are seven weeks and counting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, what sara didnt tell you all was that not long after telling me that we were having a boy she said, " great, this means now were going to have even more pee on the toilet seat." i said " well, yea but technically there will be more pee on the shower curtin because the seat is usually up."

Cassie said...

Hooray!!!!! that is wonderful news! so happy for you guys!

jody said...

There is really ridiculous amounts of pee everywhere but inside the toilet. Clorox wipes will be your favorite thing. But you are going to LOVE it.....
Seriously, it is so fun!

Sara said...

I already go through a lot of Clorox Wipes. I can't figure out how the pee gets to where I keep finding it when I clean! And the guilty party is already excited about teaching this little boy how to pee in the toilet.