Thursday, August 03, 2006

What If It's a Girl?


Some of our friends have asked us, "What if it's a girl?" They direct the question toward Craig. I guess they assume that because he was a rodeo clown and likes to wear overalls, he would want us to have all little boys. He really doesn't care if it is a boy or girl. Craig is drawn to little girls. On his recent trip to Guatemala, the little girls were drawn to him too. I know he will be a great dad to a boy or a girl. It has been fun watching him get more and more excited the closer we get to the day of meeting him or her. If it is a girl, I know there will be fishing trips, rodeos, and go-carts mixed with tea parties and doll houses.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Craig is going to be a great dad. Your child will be loved a lot, and taught a lot of things that other kids will never get the chance to know (like rodeo - clowning, etc.) I'm very excited for both of you.

Cassie said...

you guys will be grea parents and your baby will get the best of both worlds!!

jody said...

it's OK, Cassie is hooked on phonics (grea?). I personally think you will be GREAT parents...both of you!

Cassie said...

jod,
yo ar serousli a bratt.
i meen it.

Eric and Pam said...

He was awesome with my girls last weekend...and patient. :)