Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Closet

Despite distractions from the Hee Haw marathon, Big Brother, Fox News, CNN, and any NASCAR event (all Craig's favorites,) the closet in the baby's room is really taking shape!!! It may be almost done after this weekend. I know it may seem like a trivial accomplishment to some, but I am very excited. I will be able to put away our out-of-season clothes, coats and other things that don't have another place to be, and start setting up the baby's room. I have really been looking forward to this event! Most of the bedding and curtains are done and I can't wait to see what it will all look like. Hopefully we will have some pictures soon of the closet and the room. We don't have a digital camera yet (hope to have one soon,) so we have to wait for film to be developed.

1 comment:

Eric and Pam said...

Cracking me up with the Hee Haw Marathon!! Takes me back to childhood...