Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just Tired

I have just been so tired. I make a mental list of all the things I want to do when I get home from work and am very determined to do them. Once I walk in the house, I just feel like I could collapse. I even left work an hour early today, thinking I would accomplish A LOT tonight at home. I have been sitting since I got home and have a flute lesson to give in a few minutes. I doubt the lesson is going to energize me. Craig's motto is, "It'll still be there tomorrow!" I guess I'm adopting this motto too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, my notto is " its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick." however,"it`ii be there tomorrow" works too.

brenda mohr said...

Oh, no! Craig seems to be rubbing off on you!

Cassie said...

i think that is a very good motto! i may adopt it as well! i missed you at work for that hour....

Anonymous said...

Yes, it will still be there tomorrow! You have evey right to be tired so sit and relax while you can!! :)