Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Date is Set

The doctor's office called this morning and said that we are scheduled to have our baby Tuesday morning, October 3rd at 7:00 am. It is nice to now have a date in mind and an official countdown. We are in pretty good shape. If things continue to go well, I should be able to get the things done that I had wanted to accomplish. I think I am going to work one more week and be done on September 22. Somebody has to hold down the fort since the employees on the Long Term Care Team seem to be dropping like flies! :) Actually, we will be thankful for one more week of money. I am excited and I know Craig is too. I do get nervous from time to time thinking about things that could be wrong or could go wrong with the baby, in the back of my mind. Craig's not worried at all. I just have to trust. 4 weeks to go!

2 comments:

brenda mohr said...

That's my birthday! Yeah!!!

Cassie said...

SO SO excited for you guys! we are dropping like flies! and we appreciate you so much! :)